1. The reason for lifestyle questions is:
2. When the Doctor tells the patient, they need sunglasses or computer glasses the patient interprets this as:
3. The number one golden rule is:
4. When a patient enters the practice, they should be greeted with:
5. When the Doctor escorts the patient to the dispensary after the refraction:
6. The art of dispensing means:
7. When the patient arrives to pick up their glasses, their glasses should always be dispensed by:
8. Insurance benefits represent a _______ average savings off the purchase of the new eyewear.
9. The art of dispensing means to embrace the handling of objections. People that present a complaint to you are asking for:
10. With the new method of creating a distinction in the patients' mind between the refraction and the comprehensive eye exam by conducting them separately, practices have experienced a capture rate of:
11. In the art of dispensing, becoming a storyteller means:
12. In the art of dispensing, it is important to be:
13. In the art of dispensing, it is important to never:
14. In the art of dispensing, when a patient has a problem, we should always:
15. Patients often think that an acuity test or refraction is all the Doctor does during the exam without realizing that the Doctor is also performing:
16. Consumers make purchasing decisions based on:
17. Presenting the benefits of a product elicits an emotional response because:
18. Which of the following is NOT one of the ten golden rules
19. It takes over hours to master a craft.
20. It's very important that upon arrival of the patient to your practice, you are prepared to welcome the patient by having:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.