1. Today's customers do not want optical retail transactions; instead, they want:
2. By providing interactive in-store experiences with digital-tech-appeal you:
3. Customers who have a memorable in-store experience enhanced by digital-tech-appeal:
4. Promoters have a lifetime value over detractors by this percent of times.
5. The Measurement feature of tablet-based digital tools provides metrics for PD and:
6. The new digitally connected consumer wants:
7. The lens demonstration tool can compare spherical versus aspheric lens and different indices to
8. What is still the most powerful form of advertising?
9. Consumers who use a tablet during their shopping journey search are ____% more likely to convert to a sale.
10. Brick and mortar stores have a distinct advantage over online stores because consumers can:
11. According to FittingBox what percentage of consumers search online before going into the store
12. The frame selection tool allows the consumer to::
13. Hi-tech precision metrics tools replace the low-tech:
14. Online browsing has a high conversion rate to in-store visits. This conversion rate is highest for businesses that:
15. The multi-channel sales approach that integrates the digitally savvy consumers' shopping experience across channels is called:
16. Online search activity by the consumer is a _____ for brick and mortar retail consumer visits
17. Companies with well-defined Omni-channel customer experience management (CXM) programs achieve ___% higher year-over-year increase in customer retention rate on average
18. Brick and Mortar retailers need to move beyond shopping transactions to provide:
19. Staying connected with the customer post-sale allows the retailer to notify them of upcoming sales, time for an eye exam and:
20. Companies that excel at providing a superior customer experience grow revenues by what percent above market and they earn strong loyalty turning customers into promoters.
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.