Creating an Experience
1. Which of the following involves separating, spotlighting and highlighting a collection or brand?
2. Upon entering the patients first experience should be:
3. The kids segment typically represent which of the following percentages of your patient?
4. This is one example of a patient type who will appreciate a high top table digital bar dispensing experience:
5. Dispensing stations should be:
6. In an ideal practice the optical dispensary square footage represents this percentage:
7. The patient journey should start and finish with:
8. The following enhances the consumer shopping experience in-store:
9. Window displays should be changed every:
10. The windows to your practice need to entice the passersby to visit they should be used to:
11. Marketing research suggest that the number of brand collections offered should be no more than:
12. Leveraging brand power allows you to do all of following except :
13. The unique showstopper style of frames will not sell everyday but are important because they communicate the following about your practice:
14. Visual merchandising enriches the customer experience by:
15. Locking frames:
16. An open shelf display system communicates:
17. In our digitally connected age the in-store shopping experience should:
18. Peg style frame displays communicate:
19. A fully integrated digital experience should encompass a:
20. The assortment of frames in a collection should never be less than _____ to properly represent the brand.
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.