Converting WOW to Word of Mouth
1. Successful sales people use ___ benefit statements.
2. What specific technique is referred to as being the primary cornerstone of selling?
3. Harsh yellow light:
4. Standard polarized sunglass lenses
5. Which best describes the comprehensive sales process:
6. As light passes through the atmosphere it scatters, thus causing the sky to appear blue. This is known as:
7. Once you have informed your customer of the products you are recommending and have answered any objections, you are ready to ___________.
8. Overcoming objections can reaffirm the customer's purchase decision. What must you do to obtain a clear understanding of the objection?
9. Which of the below is not an example of a benefit statement?
10. Which statement is not true?
11. The purpose of rods are to:
12. Which statement about rods and cones is correct?
13. Which statement about UV and visible light is not true?
14. Color enhancing lenses absorb harsh yellow light to:
15. Color enhancing lenses…
16. Which features best describe color enhancing lenses versus standard polarized lenses?
17. What parts of the human eye allow us to process color?
18. Polarized lenses are considered the Gold Standard versus tinted lenses because:
19. Which cones are responsible for processing Blue light
20. Haze is a result of:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.