Check Your Eye Development IQ
1. Early in gestation, ectoderm cells thicken to form the:
2. The cornea enlarges and matures:
3. Lacrimal glands begin forming:
4. Babies born prematurely need eye protection:
5. It takes six months for the _____ to develop from a single layer of cells.
6. The embryonic layers ectoderm, mesoderm and endoderm form the:
7. This structure develops from the same ectoderm as the crystalline lens:
8. Fetal REM and sleep patterns during gestation are important:
9. Babies cannot see the full color spectrum after birth until:
10. The process by which newborn acuity improves is:
11. In the first year of life, _______ flatten:
12. Low to moderate levels of hyperopia at birth are:
13. Congenital cataract is:
14. The condition in which normal retinal tissue is replaced with fibrous tissue and blood vessels is:
15. Different refractive errors in each eye is:
16. Misalignment of an infant's eyes is normal after four months and may indicate:
17. The optic stalk is the precursor to:
18. Embryonic tissue which allows the formation of blood vessels forms the:
19. Ectoderm cells covering the lens form the:
20. Amblyopia can result from:
21. In questions 21-23 please rate the effectiveness of how well each course met the stated learning objectives: Met the stated learning objectives?
22. Avoided commercial bias/influence?
23. How would you rate the overall quality of the material presented?
24. How were you directed to this course?
25. Please describe the office in which you work.