12/9/2013 4:37:00 PM
Salary based on
The Internal Auditor is responsible for performing corporate and vision center audits to meet the objectives of the annual audit plan, performing Sarbanes Oxley review, assisting the external auditors with quarterly and year-end audit work, and assisting the manager with departmental projects.
• Experience in planning and conducting audits to assess internal controls over financial & operational processes, evaluating operational efficiencies and ensuring compliance with selected policies, procedures and regulations.
• Experience performing risk assessment, including performance and documentation of walkthroughs, development of internal control matrices, and testing of controls.
• Assist external auditors including SOX testing, quarterly fieldwork and year-end fieldwork.
• Ability to prepare audit reports for the Board of Directors and Executive Management and provide audit recommendations based on findings
• Ensure work papers are adequately documented and audit evidence is sufficient.
• Assist Director of Internal Audit in developing annual audit plan.
• Thorough understanding of business operations and processes
• Knowledgeable of audit standards, COSO principles and risk analysis
• PC skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
• Ability to travel
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelors in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or related discipline
• Master’s degree in Business Administration is a plus
• CIA, CPA or CFE certification preferred
• Two to five years of auditing experience
• Sarbanes-Oxley testing strongly preferred
• Public Accounting experience is a plus
Apply Online: http://www.localeyesite.com/listing/internal-auditor-5578
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com