5/12/2013 9:00:00 PM
Competitive, based on qualifications
Minnesota Eye Consultants, P.A., the Midwest’s premier eye care group practice, has an immediate opening for a full time Ophthalmic Assistant to work out of our Minneapolis clinic.
We are seeking an energetic candidate with strong organizational and communication skills who understands the importance of patient care. Duties include: Assisting the optometrist in clinic, patient workups and diagnostic testing, providing I&R instruction, working with paper and electronic charts, assisting with proper coding of visits, directing patient flow and patient education.
Requirements: 1+ years similar experience in ophthalmology or optometry including I&R experience with contact lenses. Must be willing to travel to other clinic locations in the Metro area as needed. Additional driving time and mileage is reimbursed when traveling.
Minnesota Eye Consultants, P.A. offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits including, but not limited to:
• 10 Paid Holidays Annually
• 22 days Paid Time Off (PTO) Annually
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Group & Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
• 401k with Company Match
• Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care Expenses
• Eye Care Services provided by Minnesota Eye Consultants Physicians
• Discounted Optical, Cosmetic and Nutritional Products
• Discounted Hearing Services
• Continuing Education Allowance
• Employee Recognition Program
• Uniforms Provided for Clinical and OR staff
• Paid Parking
• Travel Reimbursement
Join the most experienced team in eye care and work with the best! E-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 952-567-6178.
Apply Online: http://localeyesite.com/job_postings/4572-general-staff-ophthalmic-technician-optician-student-job-451
>>> Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com