9/3/2013 6:34:00 PM
Ophthalmic assistant/scribe will work with doctor and patients on a daily basis, performing a variety of tasks for the ophthalmologist as a part of an important professional team of health care providers.
1) Knowledge of chart documentation, coding and technical skills
2) Documenting patients exam and doctors conversations with patient
3) Taking eye measurements for the purpose of diagnosis
4) Performing a variety of clinical skills such as: visual acuity and visual field tests and GDX
5) Sterilization of room and equipment
Assistant/Scribe must have excellent communicaton skills, proper grammar, and legible handwriting.
Apply Online: http://www.localeyesite.com/listing/ophthalmic-assistant-scribe-2321
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com